Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wonderful Weekend...

Happy Sunday everyone!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend...I know I did! Friday night I had to work the freshman dance, let me just tell you, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! It was just too funny, and sad at the same time, to realize that I was once just like them. Phew, thank God I'm past that stage..

So yesterday I babysat my nephews all day. They're so damn cute. Richie's still in the process of being potty-trained, so while trying to get Enzo to stop crying and warming up a bottle, Richie thought it'd be a good idea to pee in the middle of the kitchen floor. Yeah, member how I said I wondered what it'd be like to have a kid at this age?...I'm much happier being the aunt. I get to hand them right back :)

And that leads me to today. Today was kinda just a lazy day, full of homework, cleaning, and doing my laundry. It's kinda nice to just lounge around though in my jammies...and my snuggie of course :) If you're new here, and don't know my deal about the "Snuggz" make sure you check out "Snuggie Obsession" a couple posts down :)

Enjoy the rest of your days guys! I wish you happy Mondays...as if that's not an oxymoron. ;)

<3 Curlygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...