Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, January 15, 2010

Let's make it official, boys and girls..

Hey guys, just in case you forgot...



So I'm guessing you get the point. I'm pretty hype on Fridays...only because, yknow, it means THE WEEKEND IS HERE! Woo hoo!

Tonight, I'm finally going to see Avatar! I'm so excited, and I wanna know what all the hype is about! Then again, I may just be excited about the fact that buttery fat-ning popcorn will be accompanying me...I think it's a tie.



I'm also excited to be going to OCEAN CITY this weekend! We're staying at this "Murder Mystery" Bed and Breakfast which I'm hoping will be a lot of fun. It's like a real live game of clue--costumes and all--and you have to find out which one of you killed who (or is it whom?). So it should be great! I'll be sure to post pictures!

And last but not least...the 28375859th reason why I'm excited...3 DAY WEEKEND! That's right, y'all. God rest your soul, Martin Luther King Jr.!

Well that's enough out of me! I hope you all have FABULOUS weekends...enjoy every bit of your time off!

Love,
<3 Curlygirl

PS. A little upset about last night's episode of Grey's...was expecting a lot better. :(

1 comment:

Michele said...

Grey's was so disappointing last night :(

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...