Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hump Day

Sheesh, only 2 more days...I can do it!!!

It's not even like this week is insanely hard for me, it's just been really tiring. We've had so much work to do, and everyday it's a new assignment...but what doesn't kill me can only make me stronger, right?! Yeah, that's right up there with the whole "Don't worry, it'll all turn out okay"...quotes only designed to make you feel better about yourself but are questionable when it comes to their real merit...

...But hey, their 'bull shittyness' works on me, so I'm not complaining. :)

Anyway, Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday. Not much went down today. I started looking at a couple dresses for prom (I tried to post some on here that I love love love...but the pics aren't all that good from these stupid dress websites!) !!! :)

Hm, looks like a major diet is in order. Between prom, my sister's wedding in June, and summer coming up, I wanna get rid of this extra chub--Turbo Jam, here I come, get ready to kick my butt!!



I'd kinda rather eat one of these though.



Scratch that, I'd rather eat all of them.


Hmmph, nevertheless, happy Hump Day everyone...celebrate accordingly! :)

Love,
Curlygirl <3

2 comments:

Darci White said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog!!! And yes, it seems we do have a few big similarities!!! I've never actually met another Darci/Darcy, but I've heard of a few...........it's a good, unique name!

And, do I ever love the name Addison - feminine yet strong. :)

Again, thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to read more of your blog!

Coach Julie Butts said...

Hope you're having fun getting in shape with Chalene. You are on your way to reaching all your fitness goals! You could say I'm a Beachbody fanatic. visit my blog at http://JustGetMeFit.com

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...