Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snuggie Obsession

Okay so...


I SWORE to myself that I would not fall into the trap of Snuggies, the trap that has the same mega strong magnetic force as the Twilight fad (I'm still going strong btw!), that turns mere obsession into idiocracy...sorry to all you fans :/


But I fell for Snuggies. And I fell hard. Yes, I am aware that with the purchase of a Snuggie I have pushed aside and sacrificed any future chance of having a social life, but the worst part is, I don't care--Snuggies are worth it.


It's almost as if by adding sleeves, the Snuggie company has also redefined the purpose of a blanket (and no, not only by covering both your body and your inhibitions). The blanket becomes a whole new mechanism, one in which gives you mobility--allowing you to experience a whole new world, with comfort and warmth.


...Is this getting too weird? I warned you in the title...it's an OBSESSION I can't break free from. It's only fitting that I am wearing one now, while writing this. Let me provide a picture for all you visuals out there.



Please excuse my appearance. It's still the morning for me.

Alrighty, well that's enough outta me. Enjoy your Sundays! Because soon enough it'll be Monday...gross.

Love, CurlyGirl

Ps. Anyone out there? Talking to myself is getting a little weird...

2 comments:

Sydneeeey said...

hey girl hey! wow you are sooo cool!! and i know your pain, i live in minnesota and i just got a snuggie and i absolutely LOVEEEE it. for all the haters out there, don't diss until you try it. keep me posted. ;)

Michele said...

I am also obsessed with my snuggie! Its not just a blanket with sleeves, but a way of life.

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...