Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today is not Thursday...

Nope, my friends, 'tis not called Thursday anymore...it's officially GREY'SDAY. Anyone else as pumped as I am?! I absolutely love love love Grey's Anatomy and could not wait for it to come back on after taking a break for the holidays. Some say it's gotten old and boring...although somehow at the same time they are the same people who still watch the show Lost...go figure. However, I am one of the normal (debatable, i'm aware) people who still can't get enough...and end up naming my entire day after it.


If I ever contract some disease, you bet your asses I'm flying 'cross country to Seattle Grace. Let a girl dream...

So besides that, I am babysitting my nephews tonight and am so excited about that! I can't wait to see them! Richie, who is now 2 and a half (weird!) just recently pee peed and poopied on the potty (that's right ladies and gentlemen...give it up for him! and my wonderful persistant and patient sister!) so i can't wait to see him and celebrate with a big hug and kiss. And I couldn't leave little 4 month old Vincenzo without some kisses, so I won't leave him hanging...I'm all about sharing the love here, people. :)


My favorite picture of us 3, just a blown up version of the one on the side. :)

And oh right...about that paper due tomorrow... ;)

Hang in there...only one more sleep until Friday y'all!

Love,
Curlygirl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...