Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Underneath all these Curls

Hey, Hey, Hey!

...Don't you hate when someone says that? Reminds me of when my Dad comes in the door from work..."Hey, hey, hey, anybody home?"...I love you to bits Dad, but the fact of the matter is, one 'hey' is sufficient...

Anway. Look at me. First blog of my life and I'm already off subject. Back into focus. Main Objective: Little tidbits about myself.

I'm Darcy. I live in New Jersey (contrary to what that garbage Jersey Shore eludes...we're not all like that, although, 'tis true that we "pump our fists and not our gas' hehe okay I'm done, promise). I have 4 older sisters that I abosutely adore to pieces (all with straight hair, in case you were wondering). They're all so unique and each has had such an impact on my life. I also have the greatest parents a girl could ask for, and I'm so grateful. I have the cutest nephews, and I'm not exaggerating when I say I'm obsessed with them, believe me. Actually, you won't have to...I'm betting now that 75% of the pictures I post will be of them. Lucky you ;)

So why all these mentionings about "Curls"? Well, you should see me. I have the curliest hair anyone could ever have, and way too much of it to even be considered normal. Lately, I've began to realize that it's not just hair, but a personality. Cliche and corny, I know. But I've given up on trying to give definition to the curls, and just allowed them to define me instead.

So I leave you for now, because it's 1:30 in the morning, and I'm tired and have a lot of work ahead of me tomorrow. Booo!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Curly Girl <3

PS. Wait...who am I even talking to?? Anybody out there?!

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

It is so nice to meet you lady!!! AND, your blog looks fabulous after just starting it!!

Miss Lucia said...

So nice to meet you too! Thanks so much...I had an obsession with getting it just perfect and how I wanted it...so this will have to do for now!! :)

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...