Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, January 18, 2010

Movies, a Murder Mystery, More Movies, and Mellow Monday...

How's that for alliteration, huh??

Anyways, I'm back after a long and fabulous weekend! Friday night I did see Avatar--and converted into one of those people that sing its praises--yes, I know. But it was just so damn good. It's like 2 hours and 40 minutes where you are transported into an entirely different world, it was truly mesmerizing.



Yay for Imax 3D---deffinitely the way to see this movie.

So Saturday morning I got all packed up and headed "down the shore" (to the beach for all you non-Jersians ;) out there) to Ocean City and stayed at a Murder Mystery Bed and Breakfast! It was soooo much fun! I highly reccommend putting this on your Bucket List 'cause it is just too fun not to do during your lifetime! My name was Jillaroo, and I was a farmer in the good ol' South. And btw, I was NOT the murderer!! :) The place was so clean (a major plus) and cutely decorated, so it was all in all a good trip. We also got extra lucky with the weather, it was in the high 50s and sunny so it was nice to break free from Old Man Winter for a little and walk the boards. :)



Some of the costumes (from left to right): A rich girl, a dork, a sporty girl, a farmer (and yours truly!), a weather forecaster, a model, and a biker chick! What a good looking group!

Sunday morning we feated on one of the best breakfasts I've ever had, and headed back home (it was raining, yuck!). Last night I had a little date night with my best friend Michele! We went to go see The Lovely Bones, and I thought it was a really good movie! I was a little upset about the ending but, that's just my opinion. It was good to be out with Shel nonetheless! :)

So this brings me to Monday! By far one of the best Mondays I've had in a while, mostly because...duh...no school and sleeping in late! Ah, how I love the simple things in life. Like, waking up to your usual alarm and being able to shut it off and sleep in for another 5 hours :)By far one of the greatest feelings.

I'm pumped for the Bachelor tonight..and for all my fellow fans out there, have you seen the previews for it...TENLEY'S PREGNANT?! Of course, I had to do my research, and this is what I found...

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/a-bachelor-baby-new-scandal-emerges/?cmpid=FCST_tvnews

Enjoy! I leave you for now, because I think I've said enough! :)

Love,
Curlygirl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...