Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gettin' a little ahead of myself

Phew, so today was a harsh recovery from yesterday. I was soooo tired this morning, all I wanted to do was climb under my covers and sleep the day away, but I was forced up out of bed at 5:45 and dragged my tired ass self to the shower to start my day.

Today went pretty well, pretty much like any other day. I went to write the date today in one of my classes and realized how weird it is that it's already January 28th! Like, how crazy is that?! January is almost over, bring it on February!

I'm kind of excited for Fenbruary. I always hated it cause I've always hated Valentine's and thought it was a stupid holiday. But I'm a little excited for V-Day this year! I don't have a boyfriend, and I never have, but this year I think it will be just as great that I'm spending the day with some of my best girlfriends...because after all, who needs a boyfriend when you can have the greatest friends a girl could ask for? Boys are too much work, that's for later in life. Well, that's my philisophy anyway, it could just be an excuse that I hind behind ;) Ah well.

So we're going to go out to dinner and to the movies! I CAN'T WAIT to see Valentine's Day so we're going to go see that...fitting right? And then eat pink cookies and cupcakes until we throw up of course ;) And to make it even better we have a 3-day weekend that week...couldn't get any better am I right??



And maybe I'll be these little shnookers. Strawberry cupcakes with a cream cheese icing. Ugh, I want one right now.


Okayyyyyyy.

So maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself but, oh well. :)

Enjoy one of my favorite nights of the week, followed by my favorite day! And plan something special for you and your hubby, or if you're like me (phew, God bless you!) go out and have fun with your girlfriends on this Valentine's Day. Cause it's all about the love in this world baby, and there's only one day in the year that reminds us that.

Loveeeee,
Curlygirl <3

2 comments:

CIP said...

I can't wait to see Valentines Day! So many great actors and actresses in it!

Miss Lucia said...

I know...kinda reminds me of another He's Just Not That into YOU...one of my favorites!! :)

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...