Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Re-Do Shme-Do

So I've been thinking lately (oooh, does that make you a little nervous?! Yes, I do use this think up here called my brain, even though it takes me a little while to find it underneath all these curls I got). I really want to re-do my room. I've never really gotten a room of my own. I mean, when I was really little I shared a room with my sister Alyssa. Ugh, what a time that was. I'm actually surprised I'm still alive, cause we used to drive each other NUTS! I used to snore when I was little, (i still do, shhhh), and she used to throw stuffed animals at me to wake me up and tell me to roll over. Don't laugh--that's nothin' but the truth.

So then when I was about to enter middle school and my other sister Mindy moved out after she got married, I finally got my own room! I moved into my sister Laura's room, and she moved into Mindy's (can you keep track of these names?!?!) and I just moved my furniture into Laura's (the furniture's not even mine, mind you, they too are hand-me downs).

So yes I'm neglected. You can adopt me if you want. (Just kidding, I'm not really, it's just what you get when you're the 5th kid. Don't worry, I also get some major perks...like...my parents let me do a lot more than my sisters did at this age ;))

So after 7 years of a squeaky bed (which I swear my parents won't fix on purpose if you know what I mean), yellow walls (I'm not always that cheerful and happy, especially in the morning, so I don't need these walls to mock me), and wood furniture from 1874 (i'm aware antiques are vintage, but i'm 16. seriously? antiques are for later times in life), I'm finally ready to re-do this baby. Change it up a bit.

...But I don't know where to start...




Eh, that's for a later date I suppose. Enjoy your Tuesday nights, as much as you can enjoy a Tuesday night. I mean, they're really kinda lame.



<3 Curlygirl

1 comment:

CIP said...

That's awesome! I get to re-do my room in a month or so too and I have NO idea what to do either.

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...