Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Clacking my heels together...

So I just set this as my background:



I wanna be there. I want to feel that water. I want to smell those palm trees (wait...do they smell? well in that case I want to find out if they do). I want to have sand in the deepest crevices of my bathing suit. Yes, I said it. (Brings me back to memories of being little down the shore and taking off my bathing suit when I got home and having like a pound of sand in my crotch..can someone explain to me how it got there? It's basically physically impossible yet every summer, it never ceased to show up down there).

Verrrrrp. (That's my back to reality sound, kind of like a fast forward button. And if that's not how you think they sound get over it). It's the dead of Jauary. It's cold. It's dark, for the most part. All there is is paper after paper to write. My ass is starting to have permanent seat marks from my computer chair from sitting here day after day.

So... what do I do?! How do you get out of this funk? Cause I'll let you one thing guys, looking at pictures of island paradise doesn't really do the job.

Help.







(<3 Curlygirl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...