Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A long day...

So it's 9:38 and I just got home from school. I left at 7:07 this morning (and yes, on the dot, .6 seconds later and I would have been late to homeroom, believe me I have this shit down to a T). There's something wrong with this picture.

I'm tired. My feet hurt. And I know you don't want to hear me complain but I couldn't leave you without a daily post, cause I know your days revolve around it...duh.

So I'm going to go study. Actually no, I'm gonna go look some shit over, and hopefully it'll get stuck in my head. Who knows.

I'm going to accompany myself with TastyKakes--aka, the best part of living in the Philadelphia area.




Hope you enjoyed your humpday's! Only 2 more days left, baby, we can do it! :)

<3 Curlygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...