Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, February 15, 2010

What a LOVEly weekend...

Happy Monday!
Hope you all are enjoying your day off, and for the rest of you that had to trudge on in to work my deepest apologies!

So I feel like I've been disconnected with the world for weeks. With all this snow, being locked up in my house, and then getting a cold on top of that I feel like I haven't interacted with the outside world for forever!

Last week we had a two hour delay on Monday, school Tuesday, off Wednesday and Thursday, I was sick and didn't go in on Friday, and now we have off today for President's Day!

School year '09-10: The year with two winter breaks. :)

But I'm not complaining. It was nice to have off, but now I have a ton of work to make up! :)

So this past weekend was great! Friday night I went with my two friends Michele and Ashley to see Dear John...loved it! So cute. Saturday I went over my sister's to see my nephews, and then went out to dinner with the fam. And yesterday, on that gracious day of loooooveee, I went with my mom and sisters to see Valentine's Day (LOVED IT!). Who needs boyfriends when I'm surrounded with the best friends and family in the world? ;)

Ehk, so now that I'm finally getting over this cold I have a lot of reading blogs, doing school work, and working out to make up. Wish me luck!

<3 Curlygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...