Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, February 5, 2010

My own "Little Monsters"

Hello, hello, welcome me back onto your computer screens since I know I've been on a little hiatus this week and I deeply apologize. I've been really busy the past couple nights, and although I'd rather sit on blogger and invest hour upon hour reading about your lives and vent about my own I was forced to do some more productive things with my time...gross.

So in honor of not being here, I wanted to dedicate this post to you guys--my gracious followers. Honestly guys, when I first started actually putting my random and useless thoughts into words I highly doubted I'd have any followers at all and figured the hell with it, I'd write anyway. But then as I signed in every day I started to see the little number go up more and more, and now I'm up to...

drumrollllll

8 followers! worddddddddddddd.

so here it goes:

1) SStangeland: My own real life long term best friend, who I forced into following me just so that I had a follower. And lemme tell you about this girl, cause she is absolutely amazing. We met when we were in diapers, she used to live in the house next to me and we grew up together. At the end of eighth grade, her and her family moved to Minnesota but we still remained best friends ever since, visiting each other back and forth. I miss her terribly, but find comfort in knowing that "true friendship can withstand any distance and/or time", a quote that I've stood by for the past 2 and a half years.

2) Michele McKenna: Also, my own real life best friend, following me for the same purpose as Syd (don't start to judge me now, I was desperate). Michele is my little muffin. She's so cute and is always there to make me laugh and just to make me feel comfortable, she's my right hand girl. We met in 4th grade when we had a duet together singing in the Christmas play, and have been friends for so long that we think and say the exact same things most of the time. Don't believe me? We both are the same rank and have the same GPA in school, I'm telling you, this shit's freaky. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

3) Kelsey at the Seattle Smith's: This cute little girl was my first REAL follower, and I thank her for that. She's basically like blog-famous, and I couldn't go to a blog without seeing her signature "Wishful Wednesdays" (yup, she's the beautiful brains behind it!). She has just this great positive outlook on life that really (and allow me to get corny here) shines through her blog, and I really enjoy reading about her life. As a side note, she also LOVES being an aunt...just like me! :)

4) Megan @ Megs 7827: She's just all around a great girl! I love reading about her wedding, job, and life that really puts some things in perspective for me as a younger reader. She's got a good sense of creativity and her favorite Girl Scout cookies are Tagalongs and Thin Mints (same as me, mmm).

5) RedDreads: Okay so she's my only Red-head follower and automatically special. Not only that, but she's hillarious, she once had this post about her experience on a train and had be howling at my computer, so funny. She also has this cute little give-a-away going on, so you should definitely check it out! Other than that, if you're looking for a good laugh, she's definitely the blog to follow :)

6) Melifaif @ Black, White, and Red Curlz All Over: Such a great girl! She usually writes a lot about babies and their little tiny shoes that I'm also obsessed with, and her daughter also has curly hair just like I do, which automatically makes me fall in love with her :)

7) Meredith @ (flash) pasteurized: So, she makes me pee my pants. She was one of the very first blogs I started to follow, and I automatically just loved her sarcastic humor, pictures that she posted, and the way she wrote. She does a couple different little programs, like, Thursdays:news you can use, that allows me to skip a trip to cnn.com, and Take me back Tuesday, where I just laugh until I cry at her old pictures. She's an all around genuine, hysterical girl that undoubtedly can give me a good laugh. :)

8) Ashleigh @ "Us Durkee's": My most recent follower! She's new to this whole business, as am I, and she has an adorable little 3 month old daughter with a name I absolutely love--Addilyn. She loves polka dots and sushi just like me, and can use a couple followers...so check her out!


Again, I can't thank you guys enough for having a somewhat interest in what I have to say (and even if ya don't, it looks like you do so that works ;)) That's it for now folks, enjoy your Friday nights! :)

Loveeee,

Curlygirl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...