Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

23rd blog already?

Woahhh, I feel like it's just my fourth or fifth...that's so weird! Twenty-three blogs and 7 (love you allll so dearly!) followers later, and I'm still writing? I didn't even know I had anything to say. Of course, I blabber on all day (and props to my friends for putting up with it) but to actually have something to write down almost everyday, now that's something.

And I love you all for listening to me. Although, it's probably easier to read it than it would be to listen to me talk. I have such a loud voice, and I can't even help it. Hey, what can I say, when you grow up in a house with 6 girls you either scream, or don't get your opinion heard. That, or it's in my thick Italian blood...I'll leave you to be the judge. :)

So I have to adress something, a Tuesday norm if you will.

JAKE.

WHAT THE HELL.

ARE YOU DOING.

I mean, I'm not going to say I'm a huge fan of Corrie's. She was kinda lame, and boring, and I just wasn't feelin' it between them. Like girl, I understand you move slow and you don't progress as fast as other women but then...what the hell are you doing on a TV show where you're competing with other women? Seriously?

BUT VIENNA?! SHE'S PSYCHO. SHE CAME INTO YOUR BED. (oh, about that, anyone else feel real awkward when jake said he was having dirty thoughts? i don't know, sometimes i think jake is like a fourteen year old boy and forget he's like, i don't know, 29 or something?)

Alright I'm done. I can't wait to hang out with my girl Chalene tonight :)

<3 Curlygirl

1 comment:

CIP said...

Wahhhh I hate Vienna. I'm sad Ali left :(

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...