Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Giving Up

So don't judge me by the title of this post. I wanted to trick you and make you think I was going to blabber on about some sort of self pity about how "I just can't do it anymore" but that's really not my style. So here's what the whole "giving up" business is about. Gotcha!

IT'S LENT BITCHES. Which, I'm pretty sure is the worst sentence formed ever, but I mean, I can make a list of plenty more so, let's just go with it. I love this time of year. The dark and dreary days of February and March that are made exponentially better with the lack of something you absolutely love. Such a joyful time.

So I though of giving up something like my Snuggie, or facebook, but I'm not about to kill myself here so I figured I'd be more rational. I finally decided, after much careful thinking to give up soda. Typical, I know, but I do drink a lot of it and I want to lose some weight anyway so it all works out.

Wish me luck. And sanity.


<3 Curlygirl

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Good luck!
And I love your page, how did you do it? did you have someone do it for you? I'm anxious to get mine spruced up a bit...do share!

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...