Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wanted: Apollo Anton Ohno

Badly.

I don't even know if I'd want to talk to him (or...if I'd be able to get any actual words out), but I just want him in front of me so I could stare at him. I love him. I love his baby chin hair. I love his eyes. His personality. His voice.

It's so creepy how much I love him. But I just can't stop.

Ohhh anyway. Enough about my unreal obsessions with guys that are 10 years older than me. Point is, the guys my age need to get a)cuter b)more mature and c) more 'apollo' looking. And if they didn't have a girlfriend that'd be cool too.

Asshole.

The snow if FINALLY starting to melt and it was such a beautiful day out today, extremely nice considering it's february. I wish all days were like this.

I also got changed out of my pajamas. And it's a Sunday. Steppin' it up over here, must be the weather.

Until tomorrow...

Curlygirl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...