Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, February 22, 2010

Shenanigans...

La-dee-dahhh, it's Monday.

So can you tell me one thing? What the hell am I gonna do with myself after next week when the Bachelor is OVER?! The bach is the only thing that got me through Mondays, and have me some stability, a routine, to start off my week. Kinda like this...

5:20: First alarm goes off. Roll over, shut it off, abruptly.
5:30: Second alarm goes off. Ditto.
5:45: Third alarm goes off. I force myself out of bed and hop in the warm shower.
6:15: Start hair...and yes, I'm just realizing now that I take half-hour showers. Mostly because I'm still sleeping for half of it.
6:45: Do make-up
6:56: Get dressed, jewelry, shove toothbrush in my mouth--remember to put toothpaste on it. Get lunch together, grab something for the road for b-fast.
7:06: Leave house for school
2:00: The best part of every day, aka, when school is over.
2:45: On a usual day, just getting home from staying after for somethin'.
3:00: Take nappy poo. Ahhhhhhh
3:30: Wake up, watch TV, Oprah, etc.
5:30: Dinnz
7:00: Jeopardy and homework.
8:00: THE BACHELOR
10:00: Homework
12:00: Bed.

Yawn.


<3 Curlygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...