Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

15 Things you don't know about me...yet.

Well since I'm still getting to know the ropes around here, and you're still getting to know me, I figured I'd make a little post to let you know who I really am. I understand if you're a little hesitant to read any further... ;)

Without any further adeu--

1) I truly believe everything happens for a reason. And bitches, I have proof.

2) Three things I know absolutely nothing about are drugs, sports (except baseball and like, frisbee), and relgions.

3) I could eat chips and salsa all day, everyday. And I think that Dunkachino's need to be produced year 'round.

4) I love listening to people and what they say. I like getting to know people and their personalities. I want to know why people do what they do and say what they say.

5) I eventually want to do something that involves working with child development, perhaps child/school psychology. I'm just fascinated with people and to study it right at the peak of development would be amazing to me.

6) I miss people like crazy, and I'm not good at letting go. I hate change.

7) I'm so afraid of commitment, and I don't know why. I have no reason to be, and am working on how to fix that.

8) I'm not interesting. I don't have any secrets, I didn't have an abortion and had move to another school, I was never in an abusive relationship, and I was never bullemic.

9) I cry at movies and at sad books and poems. I cry all the time, really.

10) I am deathly afraid of giving birth. Like, I'm going to end up adopting a little Chineese kid, 'cause I just wouldn't be able to handle it. I'm not good with needles and blood.

11) I have no talent, whatsoever. I mean c'mon, I'm not even that good of a blogger. :)

12) My cousins call me Tits McGee, because apparently one day I was flat chested and the next day I was a DD.

13) I've had my baby names picked out since I was like 10, and no one likes them but me. Oh well.

14) I HATE HATE HATE awkward situations and do all I can to avoid them.

15) I'm black in the summer, and ghostly pale in the winter.


So that's me, in a 15-bullet nutshell. Take it or leave it, 'cause I ain't goin anywhere. :)


<3 Curlygirl

1 comment:

melifaif said...

That's cute...I like getting to know my "bloggy friends!"

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...