Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello again...

Happy Monday guys! I know I've taken a little break over the weekend (except to share with you some of the yummiest recipes ever that I can't even eat) but I'm back now and better than ever! Somewhat debatable, I'm still the same and not much has improved, but let's pretend. :)

So you see this girl?



It's a good thing she's cute. Cause she is kicking my ASS! It's a good kicking, definitely worth it, cause I need to get back into the swing of things and stop shoving food (mostly girl scout cookies, those damn things) into my mouth 25 out of 24 hours a day.

So besides being sore all over, (I love that feeling though, anyone else weird like me?), my weekend was good! Friday night was Battle of the Bands up at school followed by a very eventful meal at, you guessed it, Friendly's (yes, we're very classy here in South Jersey). Saturday I cleaned my messy study...



...which by the picture, you can tell it took all day. But it was good to get all of the unnecessary trash out of this room that I never leave, and it was snowing outside so it was a good day just to stay in and get some stuff done (though I'd rather be laying on the couch watching movies, of course ;))

And Sunday was quite uneventful. Full of homework and cleaning and watching the Grammy's.

So that leads me to Monday morning, such a joyful time full of groaning, rolling over, stomping, and rushing out the door after a 5 hour night's sleep. I need to work on this going-to-bed-before-12:30 thing. Hmm.

Well, you know what Monday night means! Two full hours of corny unrealistic Bachelor that I wish were three.

Talk to you tomorrow...or will I? ;)

<3 Curlygirl

1 comment:

meredith said...

i'll be watching the bachelor, too!

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...