Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

F 'da Snow

Okay I officially hate the snow. And here is why.

1) It ruins plans. I can't go anywhere when the roads have 3 inches of ice on them.

2) It keeps me in a house with my entire family. You can't escape that shit. (even though I love them, we're talking 24 hours here)

3) It moved the last day of school up to Monday, June 21. We might as well be there 'til July.

4) MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS SHOT, and therefore really limiting my activities here in my house. Yesterday I was supposed to participate in "Where in the World Wednesday" but for some reason can't view or upload pictures because of how slow my internet is. :(

So before I go shoot myself in the foot, just wanted to aplogize for my lack of blog posts lately.

Tomorrow me and all of me shall return--well, except my foot of course.

<3 Curlygirl

1 comment:

CIP said...

I agree with you on ALL counts. SO bored over here.

Hopefully you can join in WITWW next week :)

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...