Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nice girls DON'T finish last...

So. It's Tuesday. And for those of you who read this often, you know what this means. For others of you, bear with me.

VIENNA?!




HONESTLY?!

Okay. That's all I'm saying. Cause if I go all into her trashy horse-looking self I'll go crazy. So let's focus on Tenley.




She's just so cute! And yes, I understand that sometimes it was as if she ate butterflies and rainbows for breakfast but, how can you not love her! Poor thing got her heart crushed...and yes, I know you're wondering...I did shed a tear or two for her. (There's something wrong with me)

So let me conclude this entire post dedicated to The Bachelor with reasons why I could never participate in reality television such as this.

1) My hair and make-up are not constantly done all the time. I mean, sometimes I look downright gross, I'm not gonna lie.
2) I'm a very loud whisper-er. And according to last night's episode, you had to have that shit down just to hold a conversation. I couldn't even hear them...I even contemplated closed-captioning.
3) I'm an ugly crier. If that guy sent me home, there's no doubt I would transform into some sort of beastial figure, stomping and growling included.
4) Making out on national television. I don't kiss and tell...I'm definitely not going to kiss and show.
5) And finally, because people like me watch the show. I'm brutal. I scope out the girl's pimples, make fun of everything they say, and pick favorites very quickly. There's no way I'm putting myself out there in front of an audience much like myself.

So the best of luck to Jake and Vienna...can't wait to hear about your break-up in 4 months.


<3 Curlygirl

2 comments:

melifaif said...

Wow...you are giving them four months???? Impressive.

Ashleigh said...

ha! of course I agree with you totally in regards to him choosing Vienna, along with the rest of America I'm sure. My heart goes out to Tenley, but she'll find the man of her dreams, she's a great catch!

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...