Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, March 1, 2010

March Madness

...LITzzzzz.

(literally)

Okay, now that I'm done making up nicknames for commonly used words (sorry, I just get sick of using the same words over and over again, gotta spice it up a bit), I've just gotta put it out there.

This year has made me absolutely crazy. And to give you a glimpse of what I mean, I'm going to throw some 'buzz' words out there, otherwise known as pertinent thoughts that are constantly rotating through my mind at any give second.

schoolwork, essays, history project, spanish project, dieting, book review, history AP test, english AP test, biology AP test, schelduling the SAT, keeping my grades up, college, college?, yes college, turbo jam, FML, clothes, portfolio, gold award, prom, prom date, prom dress, afterwards?, nails, money, getting a job, going to bed early, getting a haircut, the lack of space in my locker, understanding pre-calc, understanding anything, apollo anton ohno, get over yourself he's old, facebook, FACEBOOK, dress fittings, fitting in a dress, sister's bridal shower, baptism gift for my nephew, maintaining a social life.

Phew, I'm exhausted. If you read all of that, you are hereby my hero.

And this is the year I chose to start a blog...lucky you.

<3 Curlygirl.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Poor thing! You've got a ton going on! Hope you can find some way to check some of those things off your list and have some down time!

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...