Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, March 15, 2010

Ahem...is this thing on?

I know. I'm ashamed. You can call it depression from the lack of The Bachelor, you can call it Spring Fever, you can even call it neglect...but I my friend, call it pure laziness.

Anyway, I'm not about to sulk about me not being here for the past two weeks, cause who wants to hear that?...(kinda like when someone rushes in late to somewhere and follows their entrance with a long winded explanation to why they're late. we all do it, yes, but you don't realize how unnecessary and annoying it is until you're on the other side. i don't care where you were, that you were running out the door and your dog threw up on your shoes and then you were stuck in traffic...you're here now so sit down and shut up) I'm not about to start making excuses here people, I just didn't feel like blogging. Bottom line.

So let me tell you about the past two weeks of my life.

--I got this adorable dress for my sister's rehearsal dinner! Yes yes, the wedding isn't until June but I saw this on macys.com and could not pass it up! the colors are PERFECT--same colors as the theme--and it fits so cute and looks oh so summery. :)

\

--I also FINALLY got my prom dress and it's so loooovelyyyy. But you can't see it...not just yet :) I'll leave it to a surprise for a later date (mainly just because I don't have a good picture of it yet, hehehe)

--My new favorite food?


Oh my god. SO good. On anything. Like, I'm talking fingers even.


Until a later date...which could be much later, as by my habbit here. ;)

<3 Curlygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...