Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, September 4, 2010

...oh hey

Don't even consider me a blogger. Like all of you (note how I saw 'all', as if there are tons of you sitting there reading my revival) who are subscribed to my blog...why?! I don't even blog!

So maybe it was a moment (or two..or three...or a thousand) of weakness but, let's just say I'm back. I didn't die. I wasn't left without power. My computer didn't have a virus (God forbid...facebook is my oxygen). I just...didn't feel like it.

I don't even know where to begin to update you with my life, because frankly, I don't remember where I left off. Maybe it was March, maybe April. Weren't those days just yesterday anyway?!

But let's start fresh. A new beginning for Fall. I know these things are supposed to happen in January, when a year starts anew, or in Spring, when flowers begin to bloom again...but when do I ever go along with the norm?

So hello, my name is Darcy. I have curly hair, and an obsession with Snuggies. It's fantastic to meet you.

Until tomorrow, and I mean it,

Curlygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...