Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The end of summer

Hey yall...

So today was absolutely GORGEOUS! The weather was perfect and it was a very nice end to a great summer. My sisters came over for dinner and we all just hung around the house, playing with my nephews, playing Bag-o, and enjoying life before the hectic-ness that September brings.

Things that I'm excited about for fall :)

1. Long sleeved shirts and cardigans
2. Jeans that hide my cottage cheese
3. Pumpkins and apples and hay stacks
4. Bonfires
5. Football games
6. Eating a lot
7. Pretty Fall nailpolishes (like this one!! You don't know Jaques by OPI)



Things I'm not excited about for fall :(

1. Not wearing flip flops
2. School work
3. All the flowers dying
4. Raking leaves
5. No more waterice
6. Eating a lot
7. Having to apply for colleges

One more day left of sweet summer...let's make the best of it.

<3 Curlygirl

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me...